Thinkie Schools Pack contains Topic Summaries for teaching, learning and revision with in depth assessments for monitoring
Thinkie Topic Summaries
- All brand new content written by a team of teachers with over 40 years of secondary science classroom teaching
- Over 1000 links to handpicked teaching videos from the best of the internet, from "Dogs Teaching Chemistry" to watching Brian Cox drop weights and feathers in a giant vaccum chamber.
- Over 100 downloadable practice question activities
- Covers the new AQA science specifications in detail
- CF, CH, SF, SH indicate whether the content is suitable for Combined (C), Single Subject (S), Foundation (F), Higher (H)
- View online versions during lessons, teach directly from resources and watch videos/try practice questions by clicking the icons
- Each teacher receives a personal password
- Want to make hardcopies for student books/folders? - A mastercopy with QR and short-codes is supplied so your students can access the links when and where they need to.
- Want online access for students? We also offer access for all your school's devices e.g. iPads, PC's, and we can also offer individual logins for students at your school.
Assessments and Revision
- Brand new AQA spec. questions
- Over 50 full assessments
- Full mark schemes
- Foundation and higher tier content
- Separate and combined content
- View online or print for students
- Considerable savings over buying traditional text books:
For the less than the price of a set of single science textbooks for just one class, you can have our entire Biology, Physics and Chemistry topic summaries AND our Foundation and Higher assessments to use throughout the school. Please e-mail us for more details.